59+ Thanksgiving Day questions with answers[Thanksgiving History]
Thanksgiving Day is one of the most awaited festivals, People love this holiday because on this day people enjoy a lot. They have planned too many things for this day. Some people plan a trip, A family reunion day, and most importantly the NFL match. Two enjoyment in one day. Most of the people plan to watch NFL match with some awesome foods. Most people love to eat Turkey on this day. And one more interesting thing about this day is that it considers being the buzziest traveling day of the year.
In this special post, we have created some amazing Thanksgiving trivia questions that people normally ignored. In fact, the whole world celebrates this festival. So we should know the history of Thanksgiving Day, and all other important questions that rotating in our minds.
Thanksgiving trivia questions and answers
1. In Canada Thanksgiving always occurred on which day?
2. In which year, which president of US announces Thanksgiving day as a national holiday?
In 1863 Abraham Lincoln
3. The first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade takes place on which year?
4. Pilgrims celebrate first Thanksgiving in which year?
5. The first Thanksgiving festival celebrated on which place?
6. What was the name of the American tribe who took part in the first Thanksgiving festival?
7. What was the ship name that transported Pilgrim to America in 1620?
8. True or false question: Egyptian tribe took part in the first Thanksgiving festival?
9. Korean Thanksgiving duration?
10. In Puerto Rico, Thanksgiving Feast start on which day?
Last Thursday of November
Thanksgiving jeopardy questions
11. Every year how many NFL games played during Thanksgiving festival?
12. Which character mostly appeared in Thanksgiving parades?
13. Which state grows the highest number of Potatoes in the USA?
14. In which city Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade takes place every year?
15. Under Turkey Neck, dangling skin exist. What is the name of that skin?
16. At which degree Turkey eye can see?
17. What was the original purpose of the Mayflower ship?
Basically, Mayflower was a merchant ship to carry wine.
NFL game and Thanksgiving Day trivia questions
18. Which NFL team has the highest number of wins on Thanksgiving Day?
19. Which two NFL teams never play any match on Thanksgiving Day?
Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jaguars
20. Which football team always played on Thanksgiving day except for WWII
21. In 1934 between which team the first NFL football game took place?
Detroit Lions VS Chicago Bears
22. On Thanksgiving day 88% of American eat what food?
23. Which day considered to be the heaviest day for plumbers?
24. Which food is mostly eaten in Korea on Thanksgiving Day?
25. How many years Turkey can live?
Up to 15 years
26. True or false questions: Turkey can fly?
Useful trivia thanksgiving
27. The Busiest travel day is a Thanksgiving day. Is it true?
28. What was the total number of Pilgrim in the Mayflower ship?
29. In Norfolk Island, Thanksgiving Day celebrated on which day?
Last Wednesday of November
30. Pilgrims Island in America located on which place?
31. Who was the writer of Plymouth plantation?
32. What is snood?
Red wobbly on the beak of Turkey
Thanksgiving test questions
33. Original Plymouth rock cracked during which war?
34. Japan celebrate labors Thanksgiving day on which day?
35. Chuseok is the Korean name of which festival?
36. Approximately how many Turkey served on Thanksgiving day in the USA?
37. Which animated movie is based on pardoning of a Turkey on Thanksgiving day by American President?
38. Tryptophan amino acid found in Turkey. Is it true?
The first thanksgiving quiz- test your knowledge answers
39. Thanksgiving Day is also known as what?
40. Which state of the USA has the highest amount of Turkeys?
41. In 1939 why Thanksgiving Day was changed?
Due to the economic recession
42. The Hebrew word “Tukki” means what?
It means Turkey (big bird)
Thanksgiving word puzzle quiz facts answers
43. True or false questions: Thanksgiving festival celebrate only in the United States?
44. On which maximum speed Turkey can run?
20 miles per hour
45. Which member of Pilgrim made the bear barrel?
46. The Oldest harvest celebration Makahiki last for how many months?
47. The most injuries related to Thanksgiving day is?
Mis handling of Knife
48. Baby Turkey’s called what?
Thanksgiving quiz from buzzfeed
49. A special duty performed every year by the president of the USA on Thanksgiving Day. What is that duty?
Pardons 1 lucky Turkey
50. The word “Cornucopia” referred to what?
Horn of Plenty
51. Jamestown colony in Virginia founded by whom?
Captain John Smith
52. Who was the writer of “The courtship of Miles Standish”?
53. What was the number of women in the Mayflower ship?
54. What was the longest balloon used in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade?
Spiderman 100 feet long
Thanksgiving tv trivia
55. How many days took to reach the New World from England?
56. Out of 102 pilgrims how many survived?
Love friendship? try this 130+ best friends trivia questions
57. What is the current size of Plymouth rock?
Car engine size
58. By 1690, what became the priority of Thanksgiving day?
59. Turkey is considered a sacrificial bird in which country?
60. Turkey lay brown color eggs. True or false?
So, have you enjoyed these Thanksgiving Day trivia questions and answers? please give us your feedback on comment section. we will be happy to hear from you. if you like these quiz questions please share it in your circle.
Sharing is caring 👋 don’t forget to share this post on Facebook !