Wishes, WhatsApp messages, Facebook statuses to share with your significant others
It’s that time of the year again. Red roses are in full bloom, freshly-made chocolates are on display and heart-shaped cakes are ready to be indulged in. It’s the season of
Although multiple folk tales are associated with this day, the most popular remains to be the one which honours Valentine of Rome and Valentine of Terni. It is believed, through a written account, that Valentine of Rome was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers despite them being barred from marriage. According to a legend, it is also believed that he restored sight to his judge’s blind daughter. As farewell, ahead of his execution, he wrote a letter to her, signed as “Your Valentine”.
Valentine’s Day 2021: Mumbaikars talk about dating apps, finding true love, marketing campaigns and more
As handwritten letters, flowers and chocolates take centre-stage on this day, here are a few messages that you can share with your loved ones:
1) No matter how bad a day can be, your hugs drive all my worries away. Your smile instantly brightens up my day, no matter how gloomy it was. Your love, is something I forever want to cherish. Happy
2) With you in my life, happiness blooms. Let’s walk forever hand-in-hand, towards our happy ending. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3) You put Disney to shame with all the love you shower me with. Each day spent with you is a fairytale in itself. Happy Valentine’s Day!
4) Not even all the words in the dictionary can explain how much I love you. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Happy Valentine’s Day!
5) I always thought love was a playing field — a game you play strategically. But once you came into my life, you tore down those constructs. You remind me how lucky I am than most, to have a relationship like ours, filled with love and trust. Happy Valentine’s Day.
6) Instead of a box of chocolates, let’s share a box of our dreams, hopes and ambitions. I promise to stand by you forever, with lots of love and warmth to give. Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you’re that one couple who would rather stay away from the traditional wishes, here are some rather unconventional messages you can share with your significant others:
1) I would risk my life travelling in a local Virar Fast just to meet you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2) Even with petrol rates this high, I would still burn some gas, even if it means meeting you for just five minutes. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3) I’d let you have the last piece of pizza in the box, even though I don’t share food (You and I both know I’m the Joey of this relationship). That’s how much you mean to me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
4) I’d wait to watch the next episode of our favourite television show together, even if it means waiting for weeks. Happy Valentine’s Day!
5) Today, I’ll let you defeat me in a video game level that you’ve been trying so hard to get over with. May the odds be in your favour, always. Happy Valentine’s Day!
6) Making stupid decisions? Everyday? If it’s with you, then sign me up! Happy Valentine’s Day!
7) Happy Valentine’s Day to myself. I love me, and it’s as good as it gets.
You may also like:
From ditching labels to making straight talk- Here are some things you must know about the Gen Z
Sharing is caring 💕 don’t forget to share this post on Twitter !