What To Write In An Easter Card
For many people, Easter marks the official start of spring. The return of the sun and warmer days melt away our last bits of cabin fever as the earth wakes up from its long winter nap. You can’t help but feel hopeful as springtime flowers pop up everywhere and the daylight lingers longer, so it’s the perfect time to share happy Easter messages with the people we love.
Reconnecting with family and friends with Easter card messages is a thoughtful way to begin this fresh, new season. Take a look below for some ideas that may help you decide what you’d like to write in your Easter cards. Whether you want to share a more religious message or just a happy springtime wish — the connection is what matters. Happy Spring!
- Wishing you Christ’s many blessings throughout this joyful season.
- May the Lord lift up your heart, at Easter and always.
- May the miracle of Easter bring you perfect peace.
- Hope you always feel His love shining in your life.
- Praying that you feel Christ’s peace all year.
- God bless you at Easter and always.
- It’s such a hopeful time of year, and I wish you every good thing at Easter and always.
- Wishing you the hope and beauty of springtime and the promise of brighter days.
- Knowing someone as special as you adds a little extra joy to Easter.
- Hope Easter brings you as many smiles as you bring to others.
- You deserve nothing but happiness to bloom all year!
- Happy Easter — hop til’ you drop!
MESSAGES FOR SPRINGTIME JOY
- It’s such a hopeful and happy season for remembering special people like you.
- Thinking of you and wishing you all the nicest things this season.
- Always remember — you’re somebunny special!
- Sending you ‘eggstra’ love today and always.
- Happy Spring — to one of my favorite peeps!
- Wishing you a bright and happy spring!
Liza McNamara is an American Greetings senior writer/editor with over 13 years of experience in the greeting card industry. She has two Old English Sheepdogs who are the loves of her life and who enjoy getting greeting cards, too, as long as they’re edible. (Yes, there is such a thing! And her pups think they’re delicious.)
Sharing is caring ❤️ don’t forget to share this post on Pinterest !