Bridal Shower Centerpiece
The bridal shower centerpiece helps to set the stage for your
party. A lush floral arrangement, a candle scape, or a balloon centerpiece, are all options. A stand alone item related to your party theme is also a good choice.
have one large arrangement and several smaller ones, or will all be of
equal size? Ideally, there should be one or more on each
table, depending on it’s size. Your budget will also play a part.
*** Do you have a unique bridal shower centerpiece idea? Share it!
• A bridal shower centerpiece can be used as your main table piece, and then given to the bride or
hostess, as a cherished souvenir. The creative display in the photo
above uses water pearls to add a light airy feeling to the decor.
• Fresh floral arrangements are always appropriate. They create instant color, and aroma. A simple yet dynamic idea is to put them in a clear vase, and add a bow in a related color. Fresh flowers can be ordered from a florist, purchased online, or selected at your local grocery store.
• The meaning of flowers…
• Birth flowers…
• Artificial or silk flowers: Sold separately or prearranged, these are available in craft, gift, and online stores. A table centerpiece made with silk flowers is everlasting, and most look very real. If you are creative, arrangements can be assembled at a reasonable cost. You’ll have the choice of almost any flower and color. A single flower in a milk glass vase, or a basket of mixed silks with greenery, are possibilities.
• Topiary: While these can be found in many shapes, we usually think of the decorated ball-shaped trees for parties. These are a beautiful bridal shower centerpiece idea. They can be found in gift shops and craft stores. If you purchase plain green ones, adorn them with petite silk roses and ribbon in your chosen colors.
Creative Bridal Shower Centerpiece Ideas
Cake: The bridal shower cake is often used as the main table centerpiece. Cakes have become works of art and are often displayed as such.
• The towel cake is always popular. Made up of towels, washcloths, lotions, and other themed items, it becomes a usable gift for the bride-to-be to take home.
• Candles are a versatile option. Sold in all different shapes and sizes, they are easily adapted to various centerpiece ideas.
• Balloons: A balloon centerpiece may fit in with your bridal shower theme.
Great Gift Display Choices
• Theme Items: You may have chosen a sport, hobby or other
specific topic for your theme. What could you use that would fit with
that theme? A beach party could have a pail filled with lotion, a towel,
sunglasses, etc. A luau theme could have leis and flowers.
• Party Goods: Many of the party items available, have a matching paper centerpiece. This may work for you.
• Pictures: A framed picture of the future bride and groom is a great bridal shower centerpiece idea. You can surround the picture with a wreath of silk flowers, or several fresh loose flowers.
• Gift baskets: assemble a basket of items to give as your gift. Use this as your main display, then the bride keeps it after the party.
*** Final Thoughts
Make sure the height of your centerpieces aren’t too tall, when
placed on table where guests will sit to eat. You don’t want to block
their view, when they are trying to speak to someone on the other side
of the table.
Let your centerpieces add to the overall look of the room.
Have a great bridal shower centerpiece idea?
What unique bridal shower centerpiece idea have you used that everyone loved? Did you attend a party with an unusual idea for a table decoration? Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page…
Watering Can With Spring Flowers Not rated yet
Plant the bride’s favorite spring flowers, or favorite colored flowers, in a watering can. This makes a lovely bridal shower centerpiece.
Bridal Shower Gifts as Centerpieces Not rated yet
We used bridal shower gifts off of her registry as centerpieces to decorate the tables. We used her salad plates, silverware, placemats, kitchen towels, …
Towel Cake Centerpiece Not rated yet
I recently found online a towel wedding cake that could be used as a bridal shower centerpiece. . . it’s very pretty. You could decorate it with flowers …
Ice Cream Sundae Bridal Shower Centerpiece Not rated yet
These bridal shower centerpieces turned out so cute. Start with an ice cream soda glass. Insert a colored straw. Add candies of your choice. I used hershey …
Fish Bowl Bridal Shower Centerpiece Not rated yet
This bridal shower centerpiece idea is simply a fish bowl filled 1/4 of the way with sand and shells. In the center is a two sided plastic photo frame …
Bridal Shower Centerpiece Prizes Not rated yet
We had beta fish as game prizes. We picked stones colored to match with the shower for their bowls, and tied a ribbon around the top. So, they doubled …
Click here to write your own.
• Coordinate your centerpiece with your decorations…
• Go to Bridal Shower Ideas For You homepage…
Sharing is caring ❤️ don’t forget to share this post on Pinterest !