A Valentine’s Day Guide to Downtown Disney and Disneyland Resort Hotels
Disneyland Resort has released details of their Valentine’s Day food, merchandise and more at Downtown Disney and Resort Hotels. Read all below.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes From February 12th to Valentine’s Day, offering the top-notch, jaw-dropping Red Velvet CakeShake with vanilla frosted edges, red and white sprinkles, topped with a slice of red velvet cake, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle and a Cherry Day. Black Tap also offers Red Velvet Cake Batter Shakes and Truffle Hot Honey Chicken Sandwiches throughout the month!
- California Sole Pair it with a selection of Pura Vida hearts, a bright purse and lanyard from Thread, and star-studded Havaianas sandals for a sunny vibe.
- Say ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ with Pink Heart Macarons Made with Persian Rose Cream Kayla’s Cakeprecious and delicious!
- love pop Are making hearts skip a beat with their new handmade paper flowers. These timeless, intricate and one-of-a-kind flowers are a lovely choice for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or everyday “just because I love you” moments. Six stunning red paper roses housed in a sturdy box with their green leafy stems atop them, while stocks last until February. Equally fun and cute is a pop-up card featuring Grogu.
- Marceline’s Candy Store Filled with sweetness like the “Bee Mine” Granny Smith apples, dipped in caramel and red chocolate, and garnished with dark chocolate and bee chocolate chips. Plus, try strawberry chocolate cake pops, heart-shaped ‘Bee Mine’ cereal treats, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and dark chocolate marshmallow bars.
- Pandora There is a selection of valentine charms and gift sets featuring festive hearts and padlocks, the perfect way to cherish the special bond with your loved ones.
- Pele Football During February, share your love for the sport with a limited-edition “I Love the Beautiful Game” tee.
- fall in love with the classic salt and strawchocolate and flowers into delicious spoons like Chocolate Sticky Brownies and Honey Lavender.
- Bake in February light rain It’s the new Heartthrob Red Velvet cupcakes. This takes a romantic twist on their classic red velvet cupcakes as a Southern-inspired light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and Sprinkles-exclusive Heartthrob sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. This limited-time cupcake is available from January 31st to February 14th, 2022.
- have a fun night Splitville Luxury Drive Try The Final Rose Cocktail, a light and refreshing panacea perfect for Galentine Day or Valentine’s Day that pairs perfectly with Splitsville’s selection of sushi, pizza, sandwiches and salads.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels For extra sweetness, ‘A Choco-Lot of Love’ pretzels are topped with cinnamon sugar, caramel sauce and rich chocolate fudge.
- Listen to great music and grooves on the Downtown Disney Main Stage, where a variety of talented bands will perform a soulful mix of jazz, R&B, Motown, funk and reggae in February.
Enjoy these Valentine’s-themed getaways at Disneyland Resort hotels:
- Tenaya Stone Spa Rose and Rose Foot Treatment: Pamper your feet with a delicate rose-scented foot bath with floating rose petals, a cleansing exfoliation and a seductive massage to soothe your legs and feet and leave you feeling silky smooth. Afterwards, relax with a glass of rosé or a non-alcoholic beverage on the cozy patio of GCH Craftsman Bar. This treatment is available for a limited time at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa January 30-February. January 15, 2022. *
- At the Grand Californian lobby, stop at holiday cart For cute and delicious Valentine’s Day cookies in the shape of Mickey Mouse, sugar cookies in the shape of hearts, Crispy Rice treats in the shape of Chocolate Minnie Mouse, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Gradient Macarons.
- GCH Artisan Bar Valentine’s Day cocktails will be available throughout February, including Tuxedo Strawberry, made with Bacardi Raspberry Rum, Dark Crème de Cacao, Strawberry Puree and Half and Half; California Crush, made with Crown Royal Regal Apple Whisky, Strawberry Puree, Lemon and Made with agave and topped with strawberry hearts, Love’s Lantern is made with Skyy Citrus Vodka, Chambord and lime, and features edible flowers and glowing cubes. The appetizer and main course selections at GCH Craftsman Bar are delicious!
- coffee house The Disneyland Hotel will offer red velvet cupcakes and Sable Heart cookies with raspberry filling and raspberry mocha in February.
- As an overnight guest at the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel or Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa, you can choose to purchase a beautiful Valentine’s Day basket. This includes a Mickey Mouseketeer ear, Minnie Mouse sequin ear, a box of macarons and a silver Disney frame. For more details, please go to the hotel reception upon arrival. Delivery time is February 11th to February. January 14, 2022. Quantities are limited.
- From February 11-15, 2022, a pink floral heart has been added between the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Floral Ornament near the Fantasy Tower at the Disneyland Hotel for a lovely photo opportunity.
It’s a fairytale wish come true, the magic of staying at the Disneyland Resort. Book before March 17, 2022 and receive up to 25% off select rooms for stays from now until April 7, 2022. **
*Currently, all spa guests are required to wear an approved face covering throughout their visit, regardless of vaccination.access Disneyland.com/updates Learn other important information before visiting Disneyland Resort.
**Savings are based on non-discounted rates for the same room at the same hotel on most Sunday-Thursday nights on 4/7/22. Booking until 3/17/22; travel must be done by 4/8/22. Superior room types included in the offer are Superior, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard; select Concierge Room; Paradise Suite, Artisan Suite, Junior Suite and Family Suite only. Not applicable to previously booked rooms. Advance reservation is required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Each reservation is limited to two (2) rooms and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in conjunction with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and changes or cancellations without notice. Access to theme parks requires separate theme park admission and theme park reservations on the same date and at the same park, and hotel reservations do not guarantee theme park access. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting Disneyland® Resorts, including the latest information on wearing face coverings.
For more news and information from Disneyland Resort, follow Disneyland News Today on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Sharing is caring 👋 don’t forget to share this post on Tumblr !