2 Easy DIY Gifts With Love
houston – There’s nothing sweeter than a homemade gift crafted with love.
If you’re looking for easy Valentine’s Day ideas that don’t require a lot of time or money, Alexis Geissler, owner of CraftWorx in Richmond, has 2 great options for you.
reversible wooden block
• wooden blocks
1) Sand wood block
2) Paint to block the base color and set aside to dry
3) Apply the template on one side
4) Dab the paint and peel off the stencil while the paint is still wet
5) Let it dry
6) Repeat on the other side
7) Go and enjoy!
Personalized Valentine’s Day Cards
• Card stock or a sheet of paper
• Toilet paper roll, folded in the middle
• Children’s photos
1) Fold a sheet of paper, if needed
2) Glue the cut out photo to the bottom of the paper
3) Paint the end of the folded tube and place it on the paper to make the heart
4) Repeat as many hearts as you want and let the paint dry
5) Draw lines from photos to hearts that look like balloons
6) Add personalized messages and gifts! It also looks lovely in the frame as a decoration.
If you want to do more crafting projects, head over to CraftWorx.
Instructions provided by Alexis Geissler.
Copyright 2022 KPRC Click2Houston – All Rights Reserved.
Sharing is caring 👌 don’t forget to share this post on Pinterest !